Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Its Playoff Time! (Casey)



Its coming down to the end of the winter sports in america and the Playoffs are right around the corner. With the NBA season winding down and the NHL playoffs starting tonight its the beginning of some of the most exciting competition you will ever see. Now as most of you know I'm a big football fan and I love the NFL post season as well as the College football Bowl season but there is one set of playoffs in my mind that tops it and its the Stanley Cup Playoffs. The NHL playoffs if you have never seen them before will draw you in and get you hooked faster than any other playoff series. Unlike the NBA and the MLB playoffs the NHL plays almost every night, the intensity is ramped up and its unlike anything you have ever seen. This sports brings in the best of all the things I like to see, hitting, speed, ablility to do things that I could never do, and in some instances fighting. I think one of the more exciting first round games this year is going to be the Pittsburgh Penguins VS the Philadelphia Flyers. These two teams hate each other, in one of the last games of the season there was a big brawl that broke out where even the coaches where yelling at each other. The tension is high and it should be alot of fun to watch. So enjoy the playoffs whether they are the NBA or the NHL they are always a good watch!



I wanna hear from you, what sport has the best playoffs and why;
NBA?
NFL?
NHL?
MLB?
MLS?


1 comment:

  1. I love the NFL playoffs the best. I love football and I like the one and done format. The teams have to get up for every game. Then I like the NHL playoffs because it's crazy how much more physical they get when the playoffs come around. I never miss the baseball playoffs they are exciting I just get a little irritated with how much money plays a part in baseball and then basketball playoffs I enjoy them but with basketball to me they just aren't the same as they once were. I have a hard time connecting with the thug mentality and the money and big markets play too big of a role here too. I have never watched the MLS so I have no opinion there.

    ReplyDelete