Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Football Schedule 2012? (Tyler)

So i just got thinking to myself, since BYU has one more home game left this saturday against New Mexico State... who do i have to look forward to coming to LaVell Edwards Stadium next year? so far there is Weber State Sept. 8th, Utah State Oct. 5th, and Oregon State Oct. 13th..... these are the current home games scheduled for next year... i think Texas should be in that mix but no word on for sure dates and opponents. I've got a couple of teams i would like to see in LES next year. Who would you like to see in Provo? Lets hear it.

2 comments:

  1. As a texas fan I'd love to see them come to provo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see almost any competent team play the cougars in Provo. But if I had to pick... VT. I live in VA and daily i am surrounded by hundreds of tech grads/fans. I miss the tension of living within the BYU UofU rivalry. Don't take this wrong I don't want or think it could be a new rival. I just want a slight taste of the tension back.

    ReplyDelete