Saturday, November 26, 2011

NBA is Here Well almost (Casey)



So as most of you have heard, the NBA players and owners have come to a tentative agreement and it looks like as of Dec. 25th we will have some basketball. Which leads me to this question, with 66 games to play, Who is going to be the best team in the NBA this year? Are the Mavericks going to repeat, are the Heat going to win there title, or are the Lakers going to come out and win another title? As for the Jazz they are a very young team and nobody knows who will make up this team. I do know I'm excited to see the young talent the Jazz have, and it will be interesting to see how they mesh and play together and I for one cant wait till Christmas Day. Thanks to the NBPA and the Owners for figuring it all out before we lost more games. Well leave your opinions on who you think has the best chance of winning this years NBA championship.

2 comments:

  1. I glad this lock out is over cause i am excited to see this young talent from the jazz develop and play together they have gotten the size to compete but i think it will take a couple of years. as who will win as much as i hate to say if but i think the heat have the best chance but i also think the thunder have a great shot and if the knicks can play together and stay heathy they should give the heat a run for there money

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually only watch a few jazz games a year and not until football is over. I will probably see even less this year. I only keep up with out through the highlights on sportscenter. I didn't care if it came back or not and I can honestly say I'm really not that excited its back. The jazz will struggle meshing with a short season. With kevin durant being my favorite player I guesa I'd want okc to take the title.

    ReplyDelete