Thursday, August 1, 2013

2013 COLLEGE FB PREDICTIONS!!! 
THE ACC (TYLER)

Since finishing my 2013 NFL Predictions i thought i would try out my prediction magic on College Football as well and see how well i do. What i'm going to do differently though is not post team by team, rather i'll be posting conference by conference in alphabetic order Starting with the ACC and finishing with the SEC. Because of how much research it's going to take i'm only doing most major conferences. So Today i'll start with the ACC.

Even though Louisville doesn't play in the ACC yet i still counted their record into the ACC since i'm not planning on looking into the new Big East conference. Here is how i break down the ACC by division.

ATLANTIC DIVISION
CLEMSON 11-1
FLORIDA STATE 9-3
BOSTON COLLEGE 8-4
NC STATE 8-4
SYRACUSE 5-7
WAKE FOREST 5-7
MARYLAND 4-8
*LOUISVILLE WILL REPLACE MARYLAND IN 2014 AND I PREDICT THEM GOING 12-0 THIS SEASON


COASTAL DIVISION
VIRGINIA TECH 9-3
MIAMI 9-3
NORTH CAROLINA 8-4
GEORGIA TECH 7-5 
VIRGINIA 6-6
PITTSBURGH 5-7
DUKE 3-9

For me Quarterback play goes a long way and the team that has impressed me the last couple of years is Clemson, however Clemson has struggled winning the big games to get to the Championship game. I don't see that happening again this year. They will beat up on opponents and not only make it to the ACC Championship Game, they will WIN it.

CHAMPION
CLEMSON TIGERS


Let me know what if you think somebody is going to do better or worse than i predict. I'd love to hear your opinions.

4 comments:

  1. I think the heisman is Taj Boyds to lose this year. he is a stud and if he can play consistent football then some special things will happen for Clemson the only team in this conference that can give them some problems I think is Florida state who has a good team I think Clemson wins this conference and boyd wins the heisman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... Sports Prediction

    ReplyDelete
  3. us.nowogal.com is a professional information platform for sports event. Covering 2000+ soccer, basketball and baseball leagues, cups and tournaments (Premier League, UEFA Champions League, MLS, NBA, MLB etc.), we offer live scores, schedules, in-depth match analysis, detailed statistics, standings and lineups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BR.Nowgoal--
    is the most popular live score website in Brazil. Except live score ,we also provide free football prediction and betting tips.
    Welcome, friends!

    ReplyDelete