Tuesday, August 6, 2013

2013 COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS!!!
THE BIG 12 (TYLER)


Continuing on my College Football Prediction path, today i will throw down my predictions for the BIG 12 CONFERENCE!

This year is an interesting one for the Big 12, in my mind there's not a really a clear cut favorite to win the conference like in years past. Experts are all over the board on who is going to win the conference and since there is no Conference Championship Game in the Big 12 i actually have this conference going down to the wire in a very exciting year for 5 teams! Check it out and see what you think. 

Oklahoma State 9-3
Texas 9-3
Oklahoma 9-3
TCU 8-4
Kansas State 8-4
Texas Tech 7-5
Iowa State 7-5
Baylor 6-6
West Virginia 4-8
Kansas 3-9

I know, I know, Baylor has scored more points in the last two years that they did between the years of 2002-2006 but i just don't see them being able to compete enough to take over this conference. TCU is an intriguing team that could very well win the conference with QB Casey Pachall under center along with Gary Patterson's defense that is always one of the best in the nation. But i'm going with my gut on this and taking Oklahoma State as the Conference Champion.

CHAMPION
Oklahoma State

Does your gut tell you something different? Let me know what your thoughts are, cause this conference is wide open!



3 comments:

  1. I think the Oklahoma State pick is spot on. they are a real good team. I do think TCU is going to be a little worse after these last few weeks. Not only did they graduate there leading tackler off there great defense from last year they now have lost there second leading tackler Joel Hasley who left the team yesterday. Also there best offensive lineman Fabuluja left the team as well. Could be an interesting season for Patterson. I do think that Baylor will be better that 6-6 possibly 8-4

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gut says Texas well win this division they have a more experienced qb this year and I might be a little biased ok state will be good though I think west Virginia will do a little better and so will baylor and Iowa state will be terrible

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only reason i'm so high on Iowa State is that they have proven the last few years to be the "giant killer" in the Big 12. They win games that they probably shouldn't win against big names. They could definitely lose more for sure. Transition is rough on any school(unless your Texas A&M) i'm giving West Virginia one more down year to fit in.

    ReplyDelete